29 Oct 2018 Dungog District Christmas Decoration Competition
Following the success of our competitions in previous years, we are proud to announce with our Sponsor, the Dungog Chronicle,
The 2018 Dungog District Christmas Business Decoration Competition.
Yes, it’s time to take up the challenge and dust off those baubles, untangle the fairy lights and decorate your business/organisation window, car, property or even your staff for your chance to win.
All businesses and organisations are invited to take up the challenge and put together their own Christmas display. The invitation goes to retail businesses and organisations, with or without a street frontage, as well as tradies, professional services, farmers, manufacturers and home-based businesses. Decorate inside or outside or even decorate the tree in front of your business with lights.
As well as promoting local businesses in the Dungog Shire to locals and visitors, there are great prizes to be won and THERE IS NO ENTRY FEE. The prizes are designed to not only offer a reward to you and your staff for getting on board but offer an incentive for customers and clients to visit, judge your efforts and in turn win a prize for voting.
Judges’ Pick: $500 Dungog Dollar voucher to be spent at any participating business or organisation
People’s Choice: $250 Dungog Dollar voucher to be spent at any participating business or organisation
Voters’ Draw: $100 Dungog Dollar voucher to be spent at any participating business or organisation
To be eligible for competition prizes you will need to register by completing the entry form and returning it by 29 November 2018.
Right click on the below image and save to download the entry form.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS 2018 Christmas Decoration Competition
- All business/organisation entries must be received by 29 November 2018 to qualify for competition prizes.
- External shop displays are permitted but you must notify the Dungog District Chamber of Commerce of your intention to erect an external display.
- The competition is open to all businesses/organisations in the Dungog Shire, including home-based and mobile businesses/organisations, as well as farms, tradies and main street businesses/organisations.
- Winner of the Judges’ Pick $500 Dungog Dollar Voucher will be determined by judges appointed by the Dungog District Chamber of Commerce who will review the decorations throughout December.
- Winner of the People’s Choice $250 Dungog Dollar Voucher will be decided by the business/organisation with the most votes.
- Winner of the Voters’ Draw $100 Dungog Dollar Voucher will be drawn by a representative of the Dungog District Chamber of Commerce on 20th December 2018
- Voting forms should be completed and deposited at participating businesses/organisations.
- Voting forms must be fully completed (including the voters signature) otherwise will be considered invalid.
- Persons under 12 years old are permitted to vote but the voting form must be signed by an adult over the age of 18 years.
- Voting forms cannot be completed by a second party.
- Owners, employees, volunteers and members of participating business or organisation are not permitted to vote for the business/organisation which they own or are associated with however are eligible to enter a vote for another participating business/organisation
- Voting will close on Monday 17th December 2018 and winners announced on 20th December 2018